Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let's get this Blog started!

So here I sit with my first blog entry. I needed a spot that I could say all those nasty mean things that I want to say to and about a few people in my life, but sense they're all "friends" on my other pages I'm resorting to blogging.

You know who they are and I'm sure you have a few of them in your life. The best friend who decided she didn't want to be BFF's anymore because you have an opinion of your own and it didn't come from her. So now she calls this other woman her "bestie"...really I just threw up a little in my mouth. Really how f-ing old are you? And when they call each other "Rockstars" you just want to write "Really you guys need to get a room"

I know, I know....bitter party of one right. But honestly since (hmm lets call her Franny) so since Franny has moved I have found out what it means to have true friends. You know the ones that love you no matter what and will give you the bra off their boobs if you needed it. I do still keep in touch with Franny, and have been out to her house a few times. A few of my good friends ask me why I do that, but truth is I am either a sucker for punishment or I'm the most true friend a girl could have.

I am one of those friends that accepts you with all your faults and flaws, because lets face it that is who you really are. The friendship with me and Franny has always been a weird one though, and trust me you will here a lot more about her in the future. Maybe I will dedicate a blog just to her!


No comments:

Post a Comment