Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Judgemental a bit?

This is from Franny's post "...I can barely handle two pre-teen girls, I can't fathom what the hell she (Dugar) is thinking..."

First off the Lady that she is talking about is Michelle Duggar. 

So here is my problem with her (Franny, not Mrs Duggar).  Her and her friends bash this lady about having so many kids. Ummm really I didn't know it was against the law to have children. If you are able to have them and can afford to take care of them and not live off the government, then why the hell not! Their family unit seems to be one of the best that I have ever seen portrayed on reality television. And they aren't trying to be John and Kate plus 8 either. This is a honest to goodness Christian family. So what if the older ones take care of the younger ones.  I was the youngest of 3 children and my older brothers took care of me while my parents worked.  If you have a problem raising your children then maybe you should write to her and ask her for advice. Maybe you could learn a bit from her.  

I truly admire Jim and Michelle Duggar for their family values! They are just living proof of how it all depends on where your priorities lie. Their priority is their family!
I hate it when people think down on others because they do not understand.

-judgmental people suck

No comments:

Post a Comment