Friday, September 4, 2009

I would rather be a Duggar!

E! put out this article "The Duggars Are Worse Than the Gosselins!" by Joal Ryan
Reasons 1-11 are just crap, they say the Duggars are worse because they have 11 more kids than the Gosselins. Let's see the Duggars have all been products of nature, while the Gosselins have all been products of fertility clinics. While I am not against fertility Dr's, I just think you can't fault someone for having more kids because it just naturally happened!

12. The Duggars are worse for the environment than the Gosselins! OH freaking please! They built their own house and I have to say it has to be one of the most energy efficient works of art I have ever seen! What about the energy guzzling Mansions and McMansions all over the US?

13. The Duggars are worse parents than the Gosselins! Just because she gets her kids names mixed up. Hell I do that with my one kid and 3 Dogs!

14. The Duggars are worse at baby names than the Gosselins!  Ok so I kinda agree with this one. I come from a family of 5 who all had R first names (not to mention the boys all had the same middle name as my dad and I had the same middle name as my mom) Then my brother's wives went on and name their kids with the same letter. One went with J's the other with K's. I chose the lower end of the alphabet and went with B (just one kid, just one B)

15. The Duggars are worse showoffs than the Gosselins! This one is just ridiculus.......because they are debt free...We could all learn a thing or two from them. I personally am trying to become debt free one bill at a time!

16. The Duggars are worse neighbors than the Gosselins! This makes me laugh.....they chose to put because they go everywhere together...like the movie theater! Really cause I have been stuck behind a single person who couldn't work the automated machine to buy tickets for probably longer than it would take the Duggar's to buy their tickets (all 18 of them) and enter the theater!

17. The Duggars are worse for the economy than the Gosselins! They actually contradict themselves with this one saying how Jon an Kate's problems have put more money in the economy with dirt mags than the Duggar's because they live a quiet little life that is drama free!

18. The Duggars are worse for the Gosselins than the Gosselins! THIS one I agree with whole heartedly! The Gosselin's say that marriage is hard and even harder raising 8 kids, while the Duggar's can go on live television with all their children smiling and happy!

The last 2 reasons, I think the writer of the article was really stretching to make all 18 of her bullets (which only amount to about 5, since the first 11 and last 2 don't count!)

-Just consider me Duggar #20

No comments:

Post a Comment