Thursday, October 1, 2009

The world has slowed to a crawl

Ok so I have realized that I haven't posted anything in WEEKS. That just means I haven't really had anyone annoy me enough to talk about them. Which since I have been a bit under the weather was probably a good thing.

The only thing that I could complain about was not getting into the Free Screening of "Zombieland."  Instead the the hubby and I went out to eat and then rented "X-men Origins" (really good flix BTW)

So work has been pretty mundane, the boy and his GF broke up, and no new dramas going on.

On a brighter note, we were able to sell one of the two rent houses we own.

I'm really drawing a blank here on what to write about. I wish my life were a bit more intriguing, so that I could get a few readers...LOL

Oh well, maybe I will have something funny to say tomorrow. 

-living life on the slow side

1 comment:

  1. Go see Zombieland when you get a chance. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete