Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dish Scrubber Etiquette

Ok so I thought I would have more to blog about with the foster puppy and the new puppy.I was so wrong. While they are cute they don't offer much entertainment value. Well the little one does but I will talk about that on another post.

So today my MIL came in to town. She is sorta moving in. Along with her came 2 parakeets. Now as many of you know I don't have an issue with animals at all. So she needed to clean their cage, which hey still no problem. She brings their toys and bottom tray into the kitchen and throws them in the sink to soak. The kicker comes in when she goes to grab my dish scrubber to scrub the bird poop off the bottom tray! I immediately was like "Hey I have another scrubber you can use for that!" I couldn't believe she would even CONSIDER using a dish scrubber to scrub poop off with. That'd be like taking the dish scrubber and using it to clean the toilet!

~Bird Germs

No comments:

Post a Comment