Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The MIL is driving me CRAZY!!!!!

OK, so I had to get this off my chest. The BITCH is driving me fucking insane!! I can't tell you how much it annoys the hell out of me to buy something for her to rip through like a hungry wildebeest. If she would go out and buy what she has polished off that wouldn't piss me off as bad.

One might ask what does a hungry wildebeest eat, well lets see....her diet consists of flour tortillas with numerous slices of Velveeta and butter, plain pasta and butter(sometimes Velveeta slices gets added to this), peanut butter and honey, Craisins with croƻtons and Ranch, and Popcorn. So healthy right?!?!?!


I just witnessed her POURING a BOWL of CRAISINS as her fucking breakfast! That's right a fucking bowl FULL!!! This was also her breakfast yesterday! Which OK is sort of healthy but 1/3c is the serving size and that is 130 calories. In 2 days she has used HALF my bag of craisins that I use on my salad!

Normally a big bag of Craisins from Costco will last me about 4 months, a jar of peanut butter will last about 6months(and at Costco you get 2 in a package so that is about a years worth) At her rate of grazing I will be out in about a month or less. FML

AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!

I can't even finish this fucking entry because I am so pissed off! 

The ELDER(ly) is eating me out of house and home!



No comments:

Post a Comment