Monday, January 18, 2010

Getting Older

  Ok, so I'm only in my early thirties (so I'm not that old) but there are a few tale tale signs. Last week I went to get my roots touched up (because I am pretty much salt and pepper without color) Well my lady uses a dark brown with a hint of red. It always look beautiful when I leave, but a few days later I notice that a few places are kinda redder than the others, almost a fuchsia in a few places. So what I figure is that is where all my gray hair is. So then I start looking in the mirror all over my hair and I notice there are a lot of these little spots. OMG! I have decided, First I will have her use less red next time I go in, and Second I will probably dye my hair until I can no longer get away with being a brunette! Now it doesn't look bad out in the sunlight, but man it's scary when your hair turns against you and does weird crap!
 



~Not really a redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment