Monday, January 11, 2010

Funny things my MIL says

OK so I thought being a foster mom would leave me with all kinds of funny things to write about. Well as it turns out it didn't, but having my MIL move in did. If you remember Archie Bunker from All in the Family, she will remind you a bit of him. I will be adding to this post as she says more funny ass things.

  • Looking for perfume for her daughter: Hailey Bailey = Translated Halle Berry
  • She's taking a diet supplement: Alley = Translated Alli
  • If someone likes running around half dressed they are: an Exhibitest = Translated Exhibitionist
  • That new Nintendo Game System: Why = Translated Wii
  • What happened to my instant email box: Yeah who message = Translated Yahoo Instant Messenger
  • Twonami  =Translated Tsunami
  • Shrevenport, LA = Translated Shreveport, LA
  • She thinks the people of Haiti live in Property = Translated Poverty
  • Marbleduke = Translated Marmaduke
  • Everything is coming out with this chalupa in it now. Translated Chalupa = Chipotle
  • Pacifically = Specifically
  • You want a cinnamon Chu-ka-munga (sorry I can only spell this one phonetically) Translated Chukamunga = Chimichanga
~Lost in Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment